Add to Technorati Favorites

From 2009 onwards, I will ....

Make following resolution this year and forever!!!

From 2009 onwards, I will ...

1. Go by Brian Tracy's advice on doubling productivity, increasing income, and achieving anything I desire.

2. For this, I will identify what activities contributes to my growth. I will start doing such activities and stop doing those that contribute to my growth. I will devote 80% of time to 20% high value activities that contribute most and remaining 20% time to 80% activities of low value.

3. Take larger competitions, deliver beyond expectations, and stretch beyond my capabilities.

4. Make health maintenance part of my daily routine. I will eat healthy food and that too in moderation. I will regularly exercise and will take off time to relax and have proper sleep.

5. Maintain good relationships with colleagues and will boost team-spirit because I know even impossible can be achieved if done with right people in right way at right time.

6. Take off time for my family members. I will take out family for outings and vacations once a year and better once a month and even better once a week (may be only for dinner at restuarant).

7. Upgrade my knowledge and skills to make myself best in my field.

8. Work single-mindedly on most important task with all my attention. I will move to next important task only this one is finished.

9. Make most of my time. I will think, plan, decide, act, review, and may take U-turn for a fresh start until I achieve my goal.

10. Not go down with failures. I will pick lessons from failures and opportunities from adverse situations. I will grow physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually everyday to deliver something great not only for self but to community, nation and whole mankind.
Google

Followers